Dating Affiliates 

Dating Affiliate Links

Tech Partner Program, you are the owner of a growing asset. You are simply using their engine on your site to provide full functionality and service. You then have a direct interest in driving traffic to your site, as you are 55% benefactor of revenue. The remaining 45% is held by Dating Tech to pay for better functionality, upcoming technologies, support, and more. You don't have to put their dating site into an existing site. If you don't already own a domain name that can be dedicated to your dating site, you will be able to register one and they will host it for you for free.

CashRing has been in the lead among the online affiliate programs since its creation in 1996. They pay up to 80% in commissions and provide you with all the help you need to make money: step-by-step information on how to get started, e-marketing tips, banners, text links and other types of code to help you get more customers

With a rapidly growing appeal to a broad audience of singles online, Match.com has seen its growth skyrocket in the last several months. Match.com now boasts more than 1.2 million active profiles! A banner rotator option that keeps banners fresh and engaging.

At Megafriends you receive 35% of every recurring sale. Checks are mailed on-time, bi-weekly! One of the highest payouts on the web real-time stats 24 hours a day, 7 days a week High click through banners and promotion tools Quick and easy to get started.

 
 

 

Dating, Personal Ads, Romance Sites with links to Russian, Latin, Irish, British, American, African, Canadian and Asian Personals, Dating and Matchmaking agencies - Lovemix.com
 


[American] [African] [Asian] [Canadian] [Irish and U.K.] [Latin] [Webmasters]
[Religious] [Russian] [Main] [U.S.A. Regional]